1. А refund will be given on any unopened boxed of flooring unless they are non-stock items within 28 days of purchase;
2. A restocking charge may be applied where the size of refund is considered excessive 25%
3. No refunds without a valid receipt.
4. Non stock items such as Doors, windows, decking and flooring accessories will not be accepted for return as they are special order;
5. The company gives no warranty in respect of defects outside manufacture warranty.
6. Customers must ensure they have the correct goods upon collection or delivery . Issues must be reports within the first 24 hours.
7. No items may be cancelled from any order before or after collection whether paid in full or on a deposit basis.
8. Deposits are Non-refundable;
9. Ideal house does not lay flooring. Nor do we have any fixers employed, whilst we try our best to recommend fitters, we cannot be responsible for their action as they are self-employed.
10. These terms and conditions do no affect your statutory or common law rights and do no affect your rights under the sales of goods act 1893.